Since 2000, we’ve combined our hands-on industry experience with a personalised approach to deliver actionable strategy development, innovation programs and real business transformation results for our clients across business, government and research sectors.
Business strategy development, digital transformation and innovation programs needn’t be overwhelming or complex.
At MPT Innovation Group, we care more about implementation and results than lengthy reports and presentations that are soon forgotten.
What do we offer?
A fresh perspective, cross-industry knowledge, a willingness to ask the hard questions and a commitment to delivering actional plans.
Always customised. Elegantly simple. Designed and executed to harness your organisational strengths and delight your market.
Here’s an insight into how we can work together
As strategy and innovation experts, we help organisations navigate the ever-changing business landscape and identify new opportunities for growth. Our approach is data-driven, and we use a variety of frameworks and techniques to help organisations identify key areas for improvement and generate new ideas. We specialise in the following areas:
- Developing and launching sustainable innovation programs. We work with organisations to identify key areas for innovation and create a structured program to foster a culture of innovation within the company. This can include workshops and ideation sessions to generate new ideas, as well as a process for evaluating and implementing these ideas.
- Guiding the commercialisation of new ideas. We help organisations take new ideas from concept to market, including developing, product or service launch and growth strategies for start-ups and scale-ups. We also provide guidance on product validation and market fit to ensure that new products or services will be well-received by consumers.
- Identifying new revenue streams and business diversification opportunities. We work with organisations to identify new opportunities for growth, including diversifying into new markets or creating new products or services.
- Creating new University programs. We work with universities and other educational institutions to create new programs that meet the needs of industry, governments, and communities.
- Instigating joint business and industry research collaborations. We facilitate partnerships between organisations and academic institutions to drive innovation and research opportunities.
- Providing advice on relevant digital transformation opportunities and strategies. We help organisations identify opportunities for digital transformation and develop strategies to take advantage of them.
- Market change risk management. We help organisations build resilience and manage risk in the face of rapidly changing markets by identifying potential threats and developing strategies to mitigate them.
We are committed to helping organisations achieve their goals through effective strategy and innovation programs. We work closely with our clients to understand their unique needs and develop tailored solutions that deliver real results to help you stay ahead of the competition and reach new heights of success.
Our Project Involvement
We help organisations to drive sustainable growth through business and strategy development, commercialisation, innovation and entrepreneurship programs as well as start-up advisory.
Aging2.0® is a global innovation platform on a mission to accelerate innovation to improve the lives of older adults around the world.
SRI Agmentation 2019 – Sustainable, Ethical and Responsible Farming Practices
At the UNE SRI, we believe in mentoring for startups and scaleups, getting people inspired, and accompanying the journey of further growth. Sometimes it just takes a little sage advice from a subject matter expert for a founder to decide whether to handle an issue themselves or engage an expert.