Since 2000, we’ve combined our hands-on industry experience with a personalised approach to deliver actionable strategy development, innovation programs and real business transformation results for our clients across business, government and research sectors.
Business strategy development, digital transformation and innovation programs needn’t be overwhelming or complex.
At MPT Innovation Group, we care more about implementation and results than lengthy reports and presentations that are soon forgotten.
What do we offer?
A fresh perspective, cross-industry knowledge, a willingness to ask the hard questions and a commitment to delivering actional plans.
Always customised. Elegantly simple. Designed and executed to harness your organisational strengths and delight your market.
Here’s an insight into how we can work together
- Develop and launch a sustainable innovation program.
- Guide the commercialisation of new ideas.
- Create launch and growth strategies for start-ups and scale-ups.
- Validate product, market fit and help drive consumer awareness and demand for new business, products or services.
- Identify new revenue streams and business diversification opportunities.
- Market change risk management through building organisational resilience.
- Create new University programs to meet the needs of industry, governments and communities.
- Instigate joint business and industry research collaborations.
- Provide advice on relevant digital transformation opportunities and strategies.
Our Project Involvement
We help organisations to drive sustainable growth through business and strategy development, commercialisation, innovation and entrepreneurship programs as well as start-up advisory.
Aging2.0® is a global innovation platform on a mission to accelerate innovation to improve the lives of older adults around the world.
SRI Agmentation 2019 – Sustainable, Ethical and Responsible Farming Practices
At the UNE SRI, we believe in mentoring for startups and scaleups, getting people inspired, and accompanying the journey of further growth. Sometimes it just takes a little sage advice from a subject matter expert for a founder to decide whether to handle an issue themselves or engage an expert.